Saturday 18 January 2014

Tipi Wedding - Langley Priory

This lovely wedding was held at one of my favourite venues, Langley Priory & soon as the bride Faye mentioned the words tipi I knew i really wanted to provide the wedding flowers . I love more individual weddings .
Faye & her hubby to be Coops, had great vision & wanted natural styling for their flowers, with little jars dotted about inside the tipi . For the bridal bouquet Faye was really keen to have lots of interesting foliages included & I must say her bouquet is one of my favourites that we have made ever! Very english, wouldn't look out of place in an episode of Downton Abbey . I hope you like the images, thank you to Steve Gerrard for the official images of the day .

                                                         Photography by Steve Gerrard

                                                        Photography by Steve Gerrard 

                                                         Photography by Steve Gerrard

                                                            Photography by Steve Gerrard















No comments:

Post a Comment